Conversations with my Child
Friday, July 05, 2002
 
Alrighty then...
You've keep me sick beyond words (and by beyond words, you'll note the month+ gap in entries) for oh so long now.
My darling husband (your father) thinks you have little levers in there, which you pull when bored, to see what they do.
1 marked hungry, 1 marked sleepy, and 1 marked eject - which covers ridding myself of anything in my gastrointestinal system...

I'm just hoping that soon I can go from exhausted, sick, tired, cranky to that 'happily glowing' state they say is supposed to be a part of pregnancy.

Meanwhile, we heard your heartbeat at the doctor's last week - 160 bpm - it sounded alot like the 'wocka wocka wocka' that PacMan used to make.
Already you make me smile!

6 more months my darling - and we can smile at each other!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger