Conversations with my Child
Monday, September 02, 2002
 
Time flies so! I talk to you alot - I just forget to type it here!

The amnio has confirmed that you're a girl, my darling daughter-to-be... and all your genes look lovely and 100% normal! (Now let's just hope you got your father's beautiful eyes!)

We're more than 1/2 way there - with you due sometime in January. The ultrasound showed I was right about your conception date, but our doc decided to leave the due date as it was! (Which secretly pleases your mom, as it means less pressure to induce if you aren't here by the magic date!) So we're expecting you early in the new year!

You're dad and I were just talking about how you've already got a blog site (this one - which I'll convert when you're born - would be silly to call it Conversations with my Unborn Child after that!) and you'll have a couple of valid email addresses before you even get here. Welcome to your technologically inclined family sweetie! Mom & Dad are geeks... go figure... At least you know you'll have good hardware and software all the way through school!

Meanwhile, I'm still battling that Mourning Sickness - all day, every day... but the meds still help. At least now I can eat somewhat normal food - and I only want to vomit every so often as long as I don't forget to take the drugs. Hoping that's an age thing, sweetie, and not a genetic thing. Would hate to think I'll pass this along to you someday!

Well, it's late, and I'm still a touch under the weather today (think I might have a light virus or something - this can't all be you!) so I'm off to bed... To dream of you!

Love you!
Mom

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger