Conversations with my Child
Sunday, March 02, 2003
 
New Moms do not have time to blog much!
You were born, little darling girl, on January 24th, at 7:50pm - late, but perfect!
Unfortunately, your birth almost killed mommy, so it's been a hard month+ of recovery.
I will post the details here soon - as I've posted them elsewhere... as your birth was full of miracles, not the least of which was you, my baby girl!

For now, I thought I'd better change the name of the site - from "unborn" to "newborn"...as it was more fitting!

I've got to run help Daddy make formula. But I wanted to get us back on track here. Not that I don't talk to you all day long, but perhaps someday, you'd prefer to read what mommy wrote when you were too little to remember all the sweet nothings she kept whispering in your ear at this age!!

All my love to you, darlingest daughter mine!

Mama

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger