Conversations with my Child
Saturday, March 29, 2003
 
You just fell asleep again on my shoulder... Such a wonderful feeling.
Whenever you do that, it just melts my heart.

You're a bit sick tonight... and Daddy's terribly sick. You both seem to have gotten whatever intestinal bug I've had for the past couple of days. It's pretty icky. I'm still sick myself - but not as bad as Daddy - so it's me taking care of both of you... Which is pretty okay, strangely enough. I guess it's what you do when you're a Mommy...

I love you my baby girl. Your smile lights up a room, and your laugh is the sweetest sound in the world to me. Your Daddy and I keep falling in love with you over and over again each day...

Sleep tight little one... may whatever baby dreams you have be pleasant ones!

I can't wait until you're old enough for us to talk and talk and talk... but not too soon please - I love this time too! Where I can hold you in my arms, and rock you back to sleep, and put you back into your crib knowing you are safe and sound and happy...

xoxox
Mama

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger