Conversations with my Child
Saturday, April 05, 2003
 
The monitor over my shoulder is broadcasting the 'wave' sounds that provide the whitenoise that helps you to sleep, my dear. Through it, I can hear your occasional "night noises." You're a regular cornucopia of sound at night!

Tonight we are trying a 'new swaddle' technique - seeing if we can leave one of your hands out yet. It seems to be going well - but your little right hand gets as cold as ice! Mommy wants to come hold your hand to make sure it doesn't get cold - how mushy is that? But then neither you nor I would ever get any sleep tonight!

I love you baby girl...

You grow bigger, stronger, and more beautiful and intelligent each day... and it's a joy to be your mommy.

xoxoxo
Mama

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger