Conversations with my Child
Saturday, April 17, 2004
 
You are walking... you are talking... you are full of energy and life - and you bring joy to each and every day that I get to spend with you...
I look at your pictures, as we come up on 15 months old - and realize that you are a baby no longer... I look down at you pulling yourself up on my pantleg and see a little girl. You are officially a "toddler" now - but you will always be my baby girl!!

I love you so very much my bunny-boo...

I can't believe that it's been two years this weekend since you were conceived - but it's true!!

You are the light of my world - and your father's - and we are the luckiest parents in the whole universe!!

Thank you for each day, each laugh, each smile, each sigh.

I love you.

Mama

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger