Conversations with my Child
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
 
Time Flies...

And there are better records of your childhood elsewhere...
A thousand and one photos - stories on other sites - and a baby book that is ever increasing in its thickness.

As I write this, you are napping.

A long nap - a two-year-old who is still a bit under the weather nap.

You are my angel.

I'll never understand why people call it the "Terrible" twos... trying? yes... testing? yes... but also terrific, tremendous, thrilling...

You have a will, my darling - but Mommy and Daddy just look at you and remind themselves that you are trying to navigate your place in the universe - and that being strong-willed is an asset that will serve you well in later years.

You are also loving, my darling. You are everything a mother could hope for in a little girl. Happy, sweet, smart, loving, and caring.

I'm the most amazingly lucky mama in the world!!!

Mama

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger