Conversations with my Child
Friday, July 15, 2005
 
My Darling Girl

I don't write much here - but you are the joy of my life!!
You are all that I ever hoped for in a daughter, and more...

Your love of life, your sweet nature, and your smile never cease to warm my heart.
Even at two and a half years old, your 'terrible twos' aren't terrible, so much as tiring...
You have so much energy! and so much passion!! You definitely feel things deeply, like your mother does.

I love you, my angel.

I am the luckiest mama in the world!!

~mommy

Comments:
That's very nice of you to say.

Clearly, I don't update this nearly as often as I should.

As she grows older - we talk so much together that it seems less urgent to write here.

I just rather figured that it would be a good thing to have when she's old enough to read it.

Please feel free to read it as you like, and share if you like.

I would love to see yours as it develops.

Congratulations to you and Alicia on your baby girl!!
:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger