Conversations with my Child
Friday, October 21, 2005
 
Beautiful Girl...

Time flies - and you are closer to 3 than 2 1/2! You are my joy.

No longer a baby, nor even an infant - you are so much the little girl now. You have this amazing personality - headstrong, but loving. You are a bit of a drama queen (I think you get that from me!) but you also have such a huge heart! You charm everyone who meets you - adult and child alike.

But you have so much charisma!!! (You get that from your father, not me!) Strangers are drawn to you, and wherever we go, you make new fans. But I remain your most loyal fan of all! (Possibly tied with Daddy...)

It seems like just yesterday that I was pregnant with you - and at this time of year, you seldom let me sleep... my little bunny, thumping away inside me, determined to keep me awake so we could have fun!

Now - well, now you still don't quite have the hang of sleeping through the night. About 1 out of 2 nights you wake up once... But I think that's because you secretly just like seeing Daddy in the middle of the night to say hi and cuddle!

You are everything I could've hoped for in a daughter and more!! Albeit, you have some of my quirks in you - including the dreaded 'picky eater syndrome.' But I figure you'll get over it in time - I did! (Yes, I know, it wasn't until I was much, much older!)

Your father and I couldn't be happier and we love you more and more each day.

My sunshine. My angel. My Bunny. My Boo-bear.

I love you, always!

Mama

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger