Conversations with my Child
Thursday, August 16, 2007
 
Darling Girl...

I'd say something about time flying - but honestly, that's sort of become cliche here, hasn't it?

I hope that I tell you every day just how wonderful you are to me. I hope you know that you are the light around which the fairies of my heart dance.

At 4 1/2 you are precocious and precious. You are warm and loving and caring and giving. You also talk non-stop - so it seems rather redundant to think of writing to you when we spend so much of our waking ours talking as it is!

But I love to hear you talk... you have such an amazing insight and perspective on the world!! You say the most incredible things! And you make me smile all the time, every day.
Even when I'm cranky and moody and hard-to-deal-with, your love has the ability to wash it all away and help me to let go of any anger or frustration.

You are such a good person. Even when you are angry and pouting or sulking - you tell me that it's okay, you're just going to be angry for a bit - but you still love me.
:)

I love you, my angel girl.

I always will!

As we sometime sing together at night:
I will always love you
I will never leave you
If you ever need me
I will be right here

xoxo
mama

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger